U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced that Self Check, a free online service of E-Verify that allows workers to check their own employment eligibility status, is now available in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands.
Recent News Articles
- How Automatic Conversion Saves the Conjugally Active Preference Category Immigrant to the United States
- The J-1 Visa and Waiver of the Two Year Residency Requirement
- Sometimes Voluntary Departure is the Best Option
- A US Permanent Resident Can Reside Outside the United States and Still Qualify for Naturalization
- EB-5 Immigrant Visa — Definition of Material Concepts